Saturday, October 10, 2009

Perfecting the Art of the eBay Sale


I found Ashlyn asleep in the massage chair while theTV is babysitting... poor girl. 

Today I am posting various random oddities to ebay in hopes of sending them off to a home that appreciates them much more than I ever could.  Many of them are abandoned tools and things that I couldn't make use of if I really wanted to.  At the same time I am feeling like I should win the Worst Mom of the Year Award because the TV is watching my 3 year old.  Hopefully her cousins will be available to play before her mother goes insane.  My life is very odd at this time, ever since I was expelled from cubicle life.  This is definately a lesson in human purpose and having existence beyond your job and employer.  There are so many blessings all around but because I am like a lost puppy outside of Corporate America, the mental institution sounds somewhat comforting.  Every day I am a little closer to finding myself but I am afraid it will take a lot longer than I would prefer. 

1 comment:

Jim Lindell said...

I wish I could be as articulate as you have written. good thinking and writing.